Saturday 4 May 2013

In her bag...

For a while now I've been considering making a 'what's in her bag' page, we all know a girl that is frightfully prepared for any situation and i've always been rather intrigued by what i find at the bottom of my bags.....on average a girl has 40 items in her bag!
Now I wouldn't say I have 40 but I'm pretty damn sure it'll get there....




So these are my beauty MUSTBUYS!
Make Believe
Make Believe bronzer set gives me that perfect healthy glow even in the dullest conditions! I use this product religiously and find its perfect for when i'm on-the-go....its the perfect bronzer for me and i cant wait to try their other products!
Bring on the fake tan!!




Benefit Sugarbomb
I've always been a fan of benefit makeup, from its presentation to the actual product its pretty damn cool! This particular item was a gift from my boss, and since the day i got it I've never stopped using it!



The range of colors gives you a multi-pigmented finish, ensuring a natural shimmering look and you only need to use a little as it goes a long way.

Rose insists you let me know your latest beauty MUSTBUYS! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment