Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday Morning Sunshine

Sunday Morning are the best time of the week for me especially when the suns out, so i started my day with a cup of Fortnum and Mason's Earl Grey tea with lemon in bed whilst just catching up on blogging and twitter from Saturday. 

As you can see i have a tendency to not blog on a Saturday (this will change i promise) but for now my excuse is that i'm working hard on designing my own clothing and accessory line...once i can disclose pictures and sketches to the public you guys will be the first to know, as i want all comments and opinions!!

So back to my Sunday, I've lately decided to take up french as a second language; its hard i have to admit but listening to the words just roll off the tongue after hours of practice gets me through! I took my laptop, a notebook and pen and a handy french phrase book all out into my garden and thought i'd serenade all the neighbors with my french phrases.....I'm not sure they realized i was actually saying 'My compliments to the chef!(Veuillez complimenter le chef de ma part)' for about 20minutes aloud!!


Today's outfit is very simple but i love it!
Strapless summer top: Primark £12
Sun hat: Primark £7
Sunglasses: Soul Cal £15
Cross Necklace: Primark £5







Rosee insists wishes you a Happy Sunday!! x

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit - very summery! Good luck with learning french and can't wait to see the sketches !! Very exciting :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! The accent is slowly coming along xxx

      Delete