Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Icing and The UGGs

This weekend i thought i'd venture out into the cold and have a bit of retail comforting, I've been pretty busy lately with work so cake and clothes have become my therapy...and i'm not one to complain!


The Famous Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes - its like heaven! 
If you haven't already tried them then i demand you get yourself down to one of the bakery's or order online and try it now!! Their based all over London and i find they are the perfect place for afternoon tea with the girls on a Saturday afternoon!
 These are definitely my addiction! - The beautifully colorful ones are vanilla flavor and the creamy looking ones are black bottom flavor.... I'm definitely gonna have to get myself back in the kitchen if i'm going to afford this cupcake addiction!!

UGG Australia

Right so back to my retail therapy buy.....as soon as i saw these shoe's i knew i had to have them, they are the single most comfortable boots EVER! With a fur lining near the toe and an uberly cushioned sole it's like i'm wearing my everyday Bailey Button Uggs, my feet are having an amazing time and i can honestly say i've never found a pair of heels so stable, everyone needs a pair of these beauties!
I've spent the last two days wearing them and had a Ballet/Pointe class inbetween and i'm still loving them!
Pain free heels...who knew!!

Thought i'd give you guys a preview of my outfit today, i'm wearing my UGG Australia boots with my BooHoo leather insert leggings (every girl needs a pair of these - so chic), a plain black vest top i made and a casual Zara Man cardigan.

I'm really loving this outfit today, definitely casual chic!

Rosee Insists you guys get the touch and show me your Casual Chic look! I'd love to see them x

No comments:

Post a Comment