Sunday 14 April 2013

Baking with Rosee

This weekend everyone was out of the house so I had the kitchen to myself to brush up on my baking skills; if any baking mishaps occurred I could swiftly hide the evidence and pretend I'm a master at this kinda stuff, if anyone asked it was quality over quantity!
The first thing I made was Focaccia bread with lemon and rosemary, this was actually a great success! For once the bread wasn't as hard as a cricket ball or have that teeth shattering effect....my family will be so pleased I'm not trying to feed them rocks!

I got my recipe from the BBC The Great British Bake Off (one of my favorite TV programmes) and added lemon and rosemary for that extra zing and decoration.




I also made my specialty pizza bread, i used Jamie Oliver's Italian herb and sun-dried tomato bread mix and then added all my pizza toppings: chorizo, peppers, onions, olives and grated cheese on top.



My cooking attempts have for once both worked out (so nothing to hide here.)

Rosee Insists you get baking too....the smell of freshly baked bread in the morning is like heaven!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment