Wednesday 17 April 2013

NYC chic


When i buy something new i am just one of those people you'll fine walking out a shoe store in a freshly bought heels, putting all my shopping bags into my newer bag and coming out of Starbucks toilets completely transformed....i have this urge to put together a new outfit together in my head whilst shopping, then once its bought I've gotta put it all together and see what I've got!


Top - Primark £10
Skirt - River Island £30
Bag - Michael Kors £240


I've been wanting to try out this outfit for god knows how long and finally this English weather has stopped raining or being bitterly cold enough for me to give it a go.
I chose the contrast of a statement quote casual top with this aztec print midi bodycon skirt because coming up to the bridal fashion show next month there's just so much to do at work and i work best when know i'm comfortable, i paired this outfit with a navy cardigan and black studded slippers.

My Michael Kors is just the icing on the cake when it comes to most of my outfits, I'm definitely considering buying another....this one is definitely going to get its use!!

Rosee insists you show me some of your style x

No comments:

Post a Comment