Thursday 11 April 2013

Inspire my life

Since leaving LCF its taken me a while to get back into the swing of things in terms of sewing, DIY, customizing and dress making (all of which are the things are plan to do with my life). Having gradually gotten my flair back i thought i'd start with something simple like accessories.....


This particular accessory actually was inspired by a evening dress i made...



This was actually my first big project I've taken on....its boned, with a lace up back, floral embellishment around the waistline following towards the hem and a chiffon skirt, i absolutely love it and having completed it has only made me want to make more!!


This hair piece was slightly more fiddly but its mini tiara like appearance has got me thinking about the bigger projects i can do and i'm feeling rather inspired as it goes.

Rosee insists you go and get yourself inspired x

No comments:

Post a Comment